Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Black and White : Nature Shots

Taking photos of sun can be boring and sometimes not successful. However, I've added something different to this photo. I took the picture behind shrubs adding more meaning to it. What makes it special is that everytime I look at this photo, it reminds me of my time relaxing by the beach facing the ocean while the sun sets surrounded by greeneries.

Who says sea rocks are not interesting?! This photo was taken in Beirut, Lebanon. The significance of this photo is seen by how nice the rocks arranged themselves to form up such a beautiful scenery. The calm ocean behind these rocks make a great background without outshining my specimen, the sea rocks.

This photo was taken in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. It brings so much meaning with mother nature surrounding it. The emotion of the photo comes out even more with the B&W color. Dayyum!!

4 comments:

Mia The Baker said...

The one at KL tu mcm tau je katner.. kt TTDI punye park eyh? Im not sure the name tho. Btw, g la snap some pics kt FRIM, kepong. Nice! Im goin there this sunday with my French boyfriend ;) Hehe

Mia.

Fauzan said...

Yeah, I know..My friends ramai ask me to take photos kat FRIM..Jz been busy and not enough time to do this hobby..

OJ

Fauzan said...

Hei Mia,

Btw, who's your french boyfriend? Are sure he's french anyway?

OJ

Mia The Baker said...

Cuz, of course he IS french. Met him at UTM. He juz finished his master. Same age with me tho. Urm, yeah, lets frim? Il give u a ring if this weekend im goin there ya.